Jefferson Hotel, Franklin St., Richmond, Va. This magnificent Hotel was first opened to public patronage in 1895; it was erected by the late Maj. Lewis Ginter, at a cost of nearly two million dollars. In 1901 a disastrous fire destroyed about one half other structure, but it has since been rebuilt and remolded, and in its present condition, is not surpassed in point of architectural beauty and completeness of equipment, by any other hotel in the country.
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.
100 block of West Franklin Street; Series # A59443;