The Johnston-Willis Hospital was organized in 1909 and was located on the corner of Franklin and Sixth Streets. In 1923, the hospital moved into its present modern buildings on the corner of Kensington and Colonial Avenues, in the heart of Richmond's residential section. Here spacious grounds and an outlook over the gardens of the Battle Abbey make the location ideal.
E.C. Kropp Co., Milwaukee
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.
Series No. 31226 N; The building was designed by Richmond architect Marcellus E. Wright, Sr. (1881-1962). It was renovated in 2000 to become the Kensington Court apartment building.