Home of Chief Justice Marshall (Ninth and Marshall Streets), Richmond, Va.
Situated on the N.W. Corner of Ninth and Marshall Streets, in the same square with the new 'John Marshall High School.' It was built by Chief Justice (then General) Marshall and occupied by him from 1795 until his death in 1835.
Gray Line Motor Tours, Richmond, Va.
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.
This postcard is part of a fold out set of postcards entitled 'Souvenir of Richmond, Va.' dating from the 1920s.