All Saints Episcopal Church, (Franklin St.), Richmond, Va.
This handsome French Gothic building was completed in Jan. 1901, and takes the place of a much more modest house of worship, which the progressive congregation found too small for its purposes. The present building has a seating capacity of about 1000, and contains a number of beautiful memorial windows; those in the chancel, illustrating the Te Deum, being especially worthy of mention.
Southern Bargain House, Richmond, Va.
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.
The building was demolished in 1963 and replaced with the Berkshire Apartment Building; located on the 300 block of West Franklin Street; Beautiful and Historical Richmond, Va. Series No. 3-D;