The Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, the grandest institution of its kind in the south, is the gift of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas F. Ryan. The corner-stone was laid on June 4th, 1903, and on Nov. 29th, 1906, the church was dedicated, the ceremonies being attended by many distinguished Catholic prelates and state and city officials. The interior is magnificent, - the nave is more than 200 feet long, and there are five altars and two chapels.
Tuck & Sons'
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.