Watts Hall, Union Theological Seminary, Richmond, Va.
Union Theological Seminary. This is the oldest and largest Presbyterian Training School for Ministers in the South. It was founded at Hampden-Sidney in 1812, removed to Ginter Park, Richmond, Va., in 1889, and celebrated its Centennial in 1912. It has eight professors and over one hundred students, and is the main source of the supply of ministers and missionaries in the Southern Church. It has beautiful grounds, comprising forty-five acres. It occupies fifteen buildings. Watts Hall, the administrative building, dominating the entire group, is shown on this card.
Louis Kaufmann & Sons, Baltimore, MD.
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.