Old Stone House, Washington's Headquarters, Richmond, Va
The house which Washington occupied as his headquarters during the Revolution, stands on Main Street, and is the oldest building in the city, having been erected in 1737, the year Richmond was founded. It is a plain, well-preserved, Colonial structure, 1 1/2 stories high, and visited by thousands of tourists annually.
Tuck & Sons'
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.
1900 block of East Main Street; This postcard has an undivided back ;