Located at the intersection of the Boulevard and Grove Road. Established in 1894 by R. E. Lee Camp C. Y. No.1, and now maintained by the State for native born Confederate Veterans, and those who served in Virginia regiments. Its inmates number about 275. In the main administration building, shown in this view, there is an excellent war museum; not the least interesting of all relics contained therein being the mounted figure of Gen. 'Stonewall' Jackson's horse.
Louis Kaufmann & Sons, Baltimore, MD.
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.