Fairmount Avenue Methodist Church, Fairmount Avenue and 20ths St., Richmond, Va. Organized April 1889 in a chapel at Stewart and Redd Sts., with 23 members, then known as Howard's Grove Methodist Church. In 1892 a new church was erected at the present location and name changed to Fairmount Avenue. The first preacher in charge was Rev. LeRoy J. Phaup who was appointed by the Va. M.E. Conference in November 1899. 14th appointment in 1912 Rev. E.V Carson. Present building erected 1913-14.
Southern Bargain House, Richmond, Va.
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.