St. Mary's Church and Trailer Chapel Headquarters, 316 East Marshall St.
St. Mary's Church built in 1851 was in charge of the Jesuits until 1860. The Benedictine Fathers labored here from 1860 until 1937 when the Church and rectory became the Headquarters of the Diocesan Missionary Fathers, secular priests conducting missions for Catholics and non-Catholics in the 35,000 sq. mi. of the diocese. A trailer chapel 'St. Mary's of the Highways' built at a cost of $10,000 has greatly assisted the work of the missionaries in the rural areas and in the army camps.
Genuine Curteich Chicago 'C.T. Art Colortone'
No published or copyright date listed on postcard.